Thursday, December 28, 2006

More Biscotti Gifts!!


Wow. I am such a slacker lately. I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I am still recovering from the holidays!

This was one of the biscotti gifts that I made for Christmas. I made three different kinds of biscotti and grouped two of each together in clear cellophane and aranged them in this cute little flower pot. They kind of look like flowers coming up out of the pot, don' t they? I thought they were too cute!

I made Oatmeal chocolate chip, Almond and Vanilla biscotti. Everyone loves the Oatmeal chocolate chip biscotti because they remind you of mom's chocolate chip cookies. The Almond biscotti are also very popular because they are the classic biscotti.

I love them both!
I already posted the Vanilla biscotti recipe and I will post the Oatmeal chocolate chip biscotti recipe and the Almond biscotti recipe soon! So stay tuned.

2 comments:

wheresmymind said...

Welcome back from the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the oatmeal biscotti! Yum!