Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dark Chocolate M&M Cookies

Have a Cookie and a Smile!

I found this recipe over at Culinary in the Country. It is an adaptation of a chocolate chip cookie recipe from allrecipes. I made them for my sister because it was her birthday last week.

It was so much fun using the M&M's, since you can be as creative as you want with them. These cookies were especially good because they were made with the DARK CHOCOLATE M&M'S. And I love Dark Chocolate! So does my sis.

What is your favorite kind of Chocolate? Dark, Milk or White?

9 comments:

Jen said...

DARK of course

I like when cookies smile

K and S said...

me too, dark!!

Blog Day is just a way to introduce 5 new blogs that are new to yourself to the rest of the world from your own blog.

You can check out this link for more info: www.blogday.org

Let me know what you think.

Take care.

Kat

Your Girl Friday said...

Milk... I'm not a fan of either of the other types.

Call me boring... whatever! :)

funwithyourfood said...

hiya
Thanks for stopping by!

my fav is dark as well.
and I am a firm beleiver that white "chocolate" is not chocolate at all. To be chocolate you need to have cocoa solids (from that weird pod thingy). There is none of this in white chocolate (only cocoa butter- is the fat of the nut). It's mostly just sugar and milk fats.

haha i sound like i'm ranting but, hey, i take my chocolate every seriously ;)

Teddy

wheresmymind said...

The answer is YES...I like 'em all! lol

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Dark is best but most chocolate is good. There are some 'white chocolates' that I love and others that I don't care for at all.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to make M&M cookies with the dark chocolate version, too! For a chocolate craving I like the dark chocolate but I'm always a fan of white. What about peanut butter?

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda partial to white. I hope that doesn't make me a racist.

Those look yummy. I have to come by here more often!

Joe said...

I wouldn't turn down any color of chocolate! Glad the cookies worked for you! (Love the smiley!)